GGrep handles search configuration and preparation, and oversees searching each file:
· Prepares defaults for all options,
· Parses command line option switches,
· Calls RegExp to compile the RE text specification,
· Hands the compiled RE to ScanFile to prepare for the search, and
· Invokes the file search for each filename on the command line.
Note that Platform gets control before GGrep's main routine, and handles module instantiation and platform-specific system configuration.
Init -- Prepare module for operation main -- Co-ordinate execution of program
ReadREFromFile -- Use first line of file as RE ReturnCode -- Allow other modules to write program return Usage -- Tell the user what we expect Version -- Report program version and other info OptiOpts -- Parse options to enable/disable optimisations ConvertLongOption -- Translate "--LongName" options